Phenotypic, maximum genetic, and special environmental variability in prehistoric human populations
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 132, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January 2007
How to Cite
Varela, H. H. and Cocilovo, J. A. (2007), Phenotypic, maximum genetic, and special environmental variability in prehistoric human populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 132: 17–24. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20473
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2005
- Fondo Nacional de Desarrollo Científico y Tecnológico (FONDECYT). Grant Numbers: 1960113, 1960169
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP 0603/98
- Secretaría de Ciencia y Técnica-Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto (SeCyT-UNRC) of Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!