Life history in male mandrills (Mandrillus sphinx): Physical development, dominance rank, and group association
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 4, pages 498–510, December 2006
How to Cite
Setchell, J. M., Wickings, E. J. and Knapp, L. A. (2006), Life history in male mandrills (Mandrillus sphinx): Physical development, dominance rank, and group association. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 498–510. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20478
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2006
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/01576/B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!