Biodistance analysis of the Moche sacrificial victims from Huaca de la Luna plaza 3C: Matrix method test of their origins
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 193–206, February 2007
How to Cite
Sutter, R. C. and Verano, J. W. (2007), Biodistance analysis of the Moche sacrificial victims from Huaca de la Luna plaza 3C: Matrix method test of their origins. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 132: 193–206. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20514
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2006
- NSF. Grant Number: 9816958
- National Geographic Society. Grant Numbers: 6784-0, 7024-01
- Roger Thayer Stone Center for Latin American Studies at Tulane University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!