Contributions of biogeochemistry to understanding hominin dietary ecology
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Supplement: Yearbook of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue Supplement 43, pages 131–148, December 2006
How to Cite
Lee-Thorp, J. and Sponheimer, M. (2006), Contributions of biogeochemistry to understanding hominin dietary ecology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 131–148. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20519
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
- National Research Foundation (South Africa)
- National Science Foundation (USA)
- University of Bradford
- University of Cape Town
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- Leakey Foundation
- Palaeoanthropology Scientific Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!