Continuity or discontinuity of the life-style in central Italy during the Roman imperial age-early middle ages transition: Diet, health, and behavior
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 381–394, March 2007
How to Cite
Belcastro, G., Rastelli, E., Mariotti, V., Consiglio, C., Facchini, F. and Bonfiglioli, B. (2007), Continuity or discontinuity of the life-style in central Italy during the Roman imperial age-early middle ages transition: Diet, health, and behavior. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 132: 381–394. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20530
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2006
- Italian Ministry of University and Research (MIUR)–Cofin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!