Landmark-based shape analysis of the archaic Homo calvarium from Ceprano (Italy)
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 355–366, March 2007
How to Cite
Bruner, E. and Manzi, G. (2007), Landmark-based shape analysis of the archaic Homo calvarium from Ceprano (Italy). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 132: 355–366. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20545
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2005
- Italian Ministry for Education and Research (MIUR),
- Istituto Italiano di Antropologia
- Istituto Italiano di Paleontologia Umana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!