Characteristics of hammer stones and anvils used by wild bearded capuchin monkeys (Cebus libidinosus) to crack open palm nuts
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 426–444, March 2007
How to Cite
Visalberghi, E., Fragaszy, D., Ottoni, E., Izar, P., de Oliveira, M.G. and Andrade, F.R.D. (2007), Characteristics of hammer stones and anvils used by wild bearded capuchin monkeys (Cebus libidinosus) to crack open palm nuts. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 132: 426–444. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20546
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2006
- MIUR and CNR, Italy
- EU Analogy Project. Grant Number: 029088
- National Science Foundation, USA. Grant Number: BCS 0125486
- CNPq, Brasil, CAPES São Paulo, Leakey Foundation and National Geographic Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!