Trauma and violence in the Wari empire of the Peruvian Andes: Warfare, raids, and ritual fights
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 133, Issue 3, July 2007
How to Cite
Tung, T. A. (2007), Trauma and violence in the Wari empire of the Peruvian Andes: Warfare, raids, and ritual fights. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 133: n/a. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20565
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0118751
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research. Grant Number: 6680
- Fulbright IIE Fellowship
- Sigma Xi Grants in Aid of Research
- University of North Carolina-Latané
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!