Population continuity or population change: Formation of the ancient Egyptian state
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 132, Issue 4, pages 501–509, April 2007
How to Cite
Zakrzewski, S. R. (2007), Population continuity or population change: Formation of the ancient Egyptian state. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 132: 501–509. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20569
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2006
- The Wellcome Trust (Bioarchaeology Panel)
- St John's College, University of Cambridge
- University of Durham (Addison Wheeler Fellowship)
- University of Southampton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!