Traumatic injuries and imperialism: The effects of Egyptian colonial strategies at Tombos in upper Nubia
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 783–791, June 2007
How to Cite
Buzon, M. R. and Richman, R. (2007), Traumatic injuries and imperialism: The effects of Egyptian colonial strategies at Tombos in upper Nubia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 133: 783–791. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20585
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2006
- National Science Foundation Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: 0313247
- Institute for Bioarchaeology and Killam Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!