Notes and Comments
Understanding the adaptive value of diagonal-sequence gaits in primates: A comment on Shapiro and Raichlen, 2005
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 822–825, June 2007
How to Cite
Cartmill, M., Lemelin, P. and Schmitt, D. (2007), Understanding the adaptive value of diagonal-sequence gaits in primates: A comment on Shapiro and Raichlen, 2005. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 133: 822–825. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20589
- Issue online: 23 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-9904401, BCS-0137930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!