Mating patterns amongst Siberian reindeer herders: Inferences from mtDNA and Y-chromosomal analyses
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 133, Issue 3, pages 1013–1027, July 2007
How to Cite
Pakendorf, B., Novgorodov, I. N., Osakovskij, V. L. and Stoneking, M. (2007), Mating patterns amongst Siberian reindeer herders: Inferences from mtDNA and Y-chromosomal analyses. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 133: 1013–1027. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20590
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2006
- Max Planck Society
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research. Grant Number: 6828
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR). Grant Number: 03-06-96033p2003apKTIKa_a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!