Collagen turnover in the adult femoral mid-shaft: Modeled from anthropogenic radiocarbon tracer measurements
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 808–816, June 2007
How to Cite
Hedges, R. E.M., Clement, J. G., Thomas, C. D. L. and O'Connell, T. C. (2007), Collagen turnover in the adult femoral mid-shaft: Modeled from anthropogenic radiocarbon tracer measurements. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 133: 808–816. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20598
- Issue online: 23 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2006
- NERC. Grant Number: B/S/2001/00358
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!