Diagnostic value of micro-CT in comparison with histology in the qualitative assessment of historical human skull bone pathologies
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 133, Issue 4, pages 1099–1111, August 2007
How to Cite
Rühli, F.J., Kuhn, G., Evison, R., Müller, R. and Schultz, M. (2007), Diagnostic value of micro-CT in comparison with histology in the qualitative assessment of historical human skull bone pathologies. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 133: 1099–1111. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20611
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!