Functional morphology of the mangabey mandibular corpus: Relationship to dental specializations and feeding behavior
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 134, Issue 1, pages 50–62, September 2007
How to Cite
Daegling, D. J. and McGraw, W. S. (2007), Functional morphology of the mangabey mandibular corpus: Relationship to dental specializations and feeding behavior. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 134: 50–62. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20621
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!