Protection of obstetric dimensions in a small-bodied human sample
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 133, Issue 4, pages 1152–1165, August 2007
How to Cite
Kurki, H. K. (2007), Protection of obstetric dimensions in a small-bodied human sample. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 133: 1152–1165. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20636
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2006
- Social Sciences
- Humanities Research Council of Canada
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!