Environment and morphology in Australian Aborigines: A re-analysis of the Birdsell database
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 134, Issue 1, pages 75–91, September 2007
How to Cite
Gilligan, I. and Bulbeck, D. (2007), Environment and morphology in Australian Aborigines: A re-analysis of the Birdsell database. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 134: 75–91. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20640
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!