Diet and diversity at later medieval fishergate: The isotopic evidence
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 134, Issue 2, pages 162–174, October 2007
How to Cite
Müldner, G. and Richards, M. P. (2007), Diet and diversity at later medieval fishergate: The isotopic evidence. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 134: 162–174. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20647
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2006
- Arts and Humanities Research Board (AHRB). Grant Number: 02/61246
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!