Using photogrammetry and color scoring to assess sexual dimorphism in wild western gorillas (Gorilla gorilla)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 134, Issue 3, pages 369–382, November 2007
How to Cite
Breuer, T., Robbins, M. M. and Boesch, C. (2007), Using photogrammetry and color scoring to assess sexual dimorphism in wild western gorillas (Gorilla gorilla). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 134: 369–382. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20678
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2006
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Leakey Foundation
- Max Planck Society
- Sea World and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund
- Toronto Zoo
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Woodland Park Zoo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!