Molar enamel thickness and dentine horn height in Gigantopithecus blacki
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 135, Issue 1, pages 85–91, January 2008
How to Cite
Olejniczak, A.J., Smith, T.M., Wang, W., Potts, R., Ciochon, R., Kullmer, O., Schrenk, F. and Hublin, J.-J. (2008), Molar enamel thickness and dentine horn height in Gigantopithecus blacki. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 135: 85–91. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20711
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2007
- Max Planck Society, EVAN. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-019564
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40163001
- National Cultural Relic Bureau of China
- U.S. NSF. Grant Number: BCS 0218511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!