Changes in food processing and occlusal dental wear during the early agricultural period in northwest Mexico
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 135, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2008
How to Cite
Watson, J. T. (2008), Changes in food processing and occlusal dental wear during the early agricultural period in northwest Mexico. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 135: 92–99. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20712
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0433986
- Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia and CONACyT, México
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!