Biogeochemical and craniometric investigation of dietary ecology, niche separation, and taxonomy of Plio-Pleistocene cercopithecoids from the Makapansgat Limeworks
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 135, Issue 2, pages 121–135, February 2008
How to Cite
Fourie, N. H., Lee-Thorp, J. A. and Ackermann, R. R. (2008), Biogeochemical and craniometric investigation of dietary ecology, niche separation, and taxonomy of Plio-Pleistocene cercopithecoids from the Makapansgat Limeworks. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 135: 121–135. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20713
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2007
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- Paleo-Anthropology Scientific Trust
- University of Cape Town
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!