Evolutionary changes in the masticatory complex following the transition to farming in the southern Levant
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 135, Issue 2, pages 136–148, February 2008
How to Cite
Pinhasi, R., Eshed, V. and Shaw, P. (2008), Evolutionary changes in the masticatory complex following the transition to farming in the southern Levant. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 135: 136–148. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20715
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- Irene Levi-Sala CARE Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!