Epiphyseal union at the innominate and lower limb in a modern Portuguese skeletal sample, and age estimation in adolescent and young adult male and female skeletons
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 135, Issue 2, pages 161–170, February 2008
How to Cite
Cardoso, H. F.V. (2008), Epiphyseal union at the innominate and lower limb in a modern Portuguese skeletal sample, and age estimation in adolescent and young adult male and female skeletons. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 135: 161–170. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20717
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2007
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/4917/2001, SFRH/BPD/22142/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!