Quantitative three-dimensional shape analysis of the proximal hallucial metatarsal articular surface in Homo, Pan, Gorilla, and Hylobates
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 135, Issue 2, pages 216–224, February 2008
How to Cite
Proctor, D. J., Broadfield, D. and Proctor, K. (2008), Quantitative three-dimensional shape analysis of the proximal hallucial metatarsal articular surface in Homo, Pan, Gorilla, and Hylobates. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 135: 216–224. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20723
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2007
- Department of Anthropology at Florida Atlantic University
- Department of Biomedical Science at Florida Atlantic University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!