These three authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Delineating genetic relationships among the Maya
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 135, Issue 3, pages 329–347, March 2008
How to Cite
Ibarra-Rivera, L., Mirabal, S., Regueiro, M. M. and Herrera, R. J. (2008), Delineating genetic relationships among the Maya. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 135: 329–347. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20746
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!