What does geometric mean, mean geometrically? Assessing the utility of geometric mean and other size variables in studies of skull allometry
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 135, Issue 4, pages 404–415, April 2008
How to Cite
Coleman, M. N. (2008), What does geometric mean, mean geometrically? Assessing the utility of geometric mean and other size variables in studies of skull allometry. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 135: 404–415. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20761
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!