The evolution of brachiation in ateline primates, ancestral character states and history
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 2, pages 123–144, October 2008
How to Cite
Jones, A. L. (2008), The evolution of brachiation in ateline primates, ancestral character states and history. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 123–144. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20766
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2007
- LSB Leakey Foundation
- Sigma Xi
- UC Davis Consortium for Women and Research
- UC Davis Center for Biosystematics
- UC Davis Department of Anthropology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!