Alu insertion polymorphisms and an assessment of the genetic contribution of Central Asia to Anatolia with respect to the Balkans
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 136, Issue 1, pages 11–18, May 2008
How to Cite
Berkman, C. C., Dinc, H., Sekeryapan, C. and Togan, I. (2008), Alu insertion polymorphisms and an assessment of the genetic contribution of Central Asia to Anatolia with respect to the Balkans. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 136: 11–18. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20772
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
- Middle East Technical University Research Fund. Grant Numbers: BAP-2003-07-02-00-39, BAP-2004-07-04-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!