Technical note: Improved ancient DNA purification for PCR using ion-exchange columns
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 136, Issue 1, pages 114–121, May 2008
How to Cite
Kim, K., Kim, K.-Y., Jeon, E., Togloom, A., Cho, Y.-O., Lee, M.-S., Lkhagvasuren, G., Choi, J.-H., Tumen, D., Ja Park, A., Kim, K.-C., Park, K.-W., Kim, J.-H., Noh, M., Yoo, K.-J. and Lee, K.-H. (2008), Technical note: Improved ancient DNA purification for PCR using ion-exchange columns. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 136: 114–121. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20782
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2007
- National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage of Cultural Heritage Administration (Conservation Technology Research and Development Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!