Genetic variation in the enigmatic Altaian Kazakhs of South-Central Russia: Insights into Turkic population history
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 136, Issue 3, pages 278–293, July 2008
How to Cite
Gokcumen, O., Dulik, M. C., Pai, A. A., Zhadanov, S. I., Rubinstein, S., Osipova, L. P., Andreenkov, O. V., Tabikhanova, L. E., Gubina, M. A., Labuda, D. and Schurr, T. G. (2008), Genetic variation in the enigmatic Altaian Kazakhs of South-Central Russia: Insights into Turkic population history. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 136: 278–293. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20802
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- University of Pennsylvania
- National Science Foundation
- Center for Undergraduate Research, Univ. of Penn. and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Russian Basic Fund for Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!