Technical note: A rapid diagnostic test detects plague in ancient human remains: An example of the interaction between archeological and biological approaches (southeastern France, 16th–18th centuries)
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 136, Issue 3, pages 361–367, July 2008
How to Cite
Bianucci, R., Rahalison, L., Massa, E. R., Peluso, A., Ferroglio, E. and Signoli, M. (2008), Technical note: A rapid diagnostic test detects plague in ancient human remains: An example of the interaction between archeological and biological approaches (southeastern France, 16th–18th centuries). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 136: 361–367. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20818
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2007
- Compagnia di San Paolo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!