Brief communication: Locomotor limb preferences in captive chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes): Implications for morphological asymmetries in limb bones
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 1, pages 113–118, September 2008
How to Cite
Hopkins, W. D. (2008), Brief communication: Locomotor limb preferences in captive chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes): Implications for morphological asymmetries in limb bones. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 113–118. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20834
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR-00165, NS-36605, NS-42867, HD-38105, HD-56232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!