Predictors of reproductive success in female white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus)
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 1, pages 82–90, September 2008
How to Cite
Fedigan, L. M., Carnegie, S. D. and Jack, K. M. (2008), Predictors of reproductive success in female white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 82–90. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20848
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2007
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- American Society of Primatologists
- Sigma Xi
- Newcomb Institute
- Stone Center for Latin American Studies
- Research Enhancement Fund at Tulane University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!