Relationships between lower limb cross-sectional geometry and mobility: The case of a Neolithic sample from Italy
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 2, pages 188–200, October 2008
How to Cite
Marchi, D. (2008), Relationships between lower limb cross-sectional geometry and mobility: The case of a Neolithic sample from Italy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 188–200. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20855
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!