Proximal femoral anatomy of a sivaladapid primate from the late middle Eocene Pondaung formation (central Myanmar)
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 263–273, November 2008
How to Cite
Marivaux, L., Beard, K. C., Chaimanee, Y., Jaeger, J.-J., Marandat, B., Soe, A. N., Tun, S. T. and Kyaw, A. A. (2008), Proximal femoral anatomy of a sivaladapid primate from the late middle Eocene Pondaung formation (central Myanmar). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 263–273. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20866
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2008
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0309800
- CNRS-Eclipse II program
- Thai-French TRF-CNRS Biodiversity Project (PICS Thaïlande)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!