Craniometric variation of the Ainu: An assessment of differential gene flow from Northeast Asia into Northern Japan, Hokkaido
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 283–293, November 2008
How to Cite
Hanihara, T., Yoshida, K. and Ishida, H. (2008), Craniometric variation of the Ainu: An assessment of differential gene flow from Northeast Asia into Northern Japan, Hokkaido. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 283–293. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20869
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 1850220, 18370099
- Japan Fellowship for Research in United Kingdom, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Smithsonian Opportunities for Research and Study, Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!