Basics in paleodemography: A comparison of age indicators applied to the early medieval skeletal sample of Lauchheim
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 384–396, December 2008
How to Cite
Wittwer-Backofen, U., Buckberry, J., Czarnetzki, A., Doppler, S., Grupe, G., Hotz, G., Kemkes, A., Larsen, C. S., Prince, D., Wahl, J., Fabig, A. and Weise, S. (2008), Basics in paleodemography: A comparison of age indicators applied to the early medieval skeletal sample of Lauchheim. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 384–396. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20881
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research in Rostock, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!