Genetic history of Southeast Asian populations as revealed by ancient and modern human mitochondrial DNA analysis
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 425–440, December 2008
How to Cite
Lertrit, P., Poolsuwan, S., Thosarat, R., Sanpachudayan, T., Boonyarit, H., Chinpaisal, C. and Suktitipat, B. (2008), Genetic history of Southeast Asian populations as revealed by ancient and modern human mitochondrial DNA analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 425–440. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20884
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2007
- Siriraj Research and Development Fund, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University. Grant Number: 002(III)/48
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!