Genetic history of Southeast Asian populations as revealed by ancient and modern human mitochondrial DNA analysis
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 425–440, December 2008
How to Cite
Lertrit, P., Poolsuwan, S., Thosarat, R., Sanpachudayan, T., Boonyarit, H., Chinpaisal, C. and Suktitipat, B. (2008), Genetic history of Southeast Asian populations as revealed by ancient and modern human mitochondrial DNA analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 425–440. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20884
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2007
- Siriraj Research and Development Fund, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University. Grant Number: 002(III)/48
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0002-9483/suppmat .
|ajpa20884-AJPA20884SupplMatl.doc||1709K||Supporting Information file ajpa20884-AJPA20884SupplMatl.doc|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.