Brief Communication: Latent toxoplasmosis and salivary testosterone concentration—Important confounding factors in second to fourth digit ratio studies
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 479–484, December 2008
How to Cite
Flegr, J., Lindová, J., Pivoñková, V. and Havlíček, J. (2008), Brief Communication: Latent toxoplasmosis and salivary testosterone concentration—Important confounding factors in second to fourth digit ratio studies. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 479–484. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20888
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 406/07/0581
- Czech Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 0021620828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!