Temporal variation and interaction between nutritional and developmental instability in prehistoric Japanese populations
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 469–478, December 2008
How to Cite
Hoover, K. C. and Matsumura, H. (2008), Temporal variation and interaction between nutritional and developmental instability in prehistoric Japanese populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 137: 469–478. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20892
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2007
- National Science Foundation-Sponsored Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Short-Term Invitational Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!