Rhesus macaque milk: Magnitude, sources, and consequences of individual variation over lactation
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 138, Issue 2, pages 148–157, February 2009
How to Cite
Hinde, K., Power, M. L. and Oftedal, O. T. (2009), Rhesus macaque milk: Magnitude, sources, and consequences of individual variation over lactation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 138: 148–157. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20911
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: DDIG 0525025
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR019970, RR000169
- California National Primate Research Center. Grant Number: DK77639
- American Society of Primatologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!