Geographic altitude, surnames, and height variation of Jujuy (Argentina) conscripts
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 138, Issue 2, pages 158–163, February 2009
How to Cite
Bejarano, I. F., Dipierri, J. E., Andrade, A. and Alfaro, E. L. (2009), Geographic altitude, surnames, and height variation of Jujuy (Argentina) conscripts. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 138: 158–163. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20915
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional. Grant Number: CGL2005-03752
- Secretaría de Ciencia
- Técnica y Estudios Regionales (SECTER)
- Universidad Nacional de Jujuy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!