This study does not represent in whole or in part the views of the United Nations but those of the authors.
A new method for estimating age-at-death from the first rib†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 138, Issue 2, pages 164–176, February 2009
How to Cite
DiGangi, E. A., Bethard, J. D., Kimmerle, E. H. and Konigsberg, L. W. (2009), A new method for estimating age-at-death from the first rib. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 138: 164–176. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20916
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2007
- The University of Tennessee (Graduate School Professional Development Award)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!