Surnames in Siberia: A study of the population of Yakutia through isonymy
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 138, Issue 2, pages 190–198, February 2009
How to Cite
Tarskaia, L., El'chinova, G.I., Scapoli, C., Mamolini, E., Carrieri, A., Rodriguez-Larralde, A. and Barrai, I. (2009), Surnames in Siberia: A study of the population of Yakutia through isonymy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 138: 190–198. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20918
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
- Italian Ministry of Universities and Research (MIUR)
- Italian Fund for basic Research (FIRB)
- Agreements Italy/Venezuela of CNR/FONACIT
- Russian Humanitarian Scientific Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!