Stable isotope evidence for the consumption of millet and other plants in Bronze Age Italy
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 2, pages 146–153, June 2009
How to Cite
Tafuri, M. A., Craig, O. E. and Canci, A. (2009), Stable isotope evidence for the consumption of millet and other plants in Bronze Age Italy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 146–153. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20955
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2008
- Italian MIUR (“Rientro dei Cervelli” Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!