High assimilation of the sacrum in a sample of American skeletons: Prevalence, pelvic size, and obstetrical and evolutionary implications
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 429–438, April 2009
How to Cite
Tague, R. G. (2009), High assimilation of the sacrum in a sample of American skeletons: Prevalence, pelvic size, and obstetrical and evolutionary implications. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 138: 429–438. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20958
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!