Investigating cultural heterogeneity in San Pedro de Atacama, northern Chile, through biogeochemistry and bioarchaeology
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 473–485, April 2009
How to Cite
Knudson, K. J. and Torres-Rouff, C. (2009), Investigating cultural heterogeneity in San Pedro de Atacama, northern Chile, through biogeochemistry and bioarchaeology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 138: 473–485. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20965
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: BCS-0721388, BCS-0721229
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Colorado College
- Institute for Social Science Research at Arizona State University
- The School of Human Evolution and Social Change at Arizona State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!