Economic intensification and degenerative joint disease: Life and labor on the postcontact north coast of Peru
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 2, pages 204–221, June 2009
How to Cite
Klaus, H. D., Spencer Larsen, C. and Tam, M. E. (2009), Economic intensification and degenerative joint disease: Life and labor on the postcontact north coast of Peru. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 204–221. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20973
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2008
- Wenner-Gren Foundation Dissertation Fieldwork Grant. Grant Number: 7302
- The Tinker Foundation
- The Ohio State University Office of International Affairs
- The Ohio State University Center for Latin American Studies
- The Ohio State University Department of Anthropology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!